Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

KC Moooooslim penalized butt knot Tebow

PICK3

Husain Abdullah, Kansas City Chiefs safety, flagged for post-touchdown prayer - CBS News

next ngrs will be rolling out pray rugs and facing Mecca

BywrUbrIAAAZ3Iz.jpg:large

plz respond

this ^^^^

you're not allowed to pray at school because of the whole separation of church and state thing, so if you're in a "municipal" (i.e., "state" owned) stadium? no fucking praying. got a problem with it? go make millions playing fucking professional football in asscrackistan.

this ^^^^

you're not allowed to pray at school because of the whole separation of church and state thing, so if you're in a "municipal" (i.e., "state" owned) stadium? no fucking praying. got a problem with it? go make millions playing fucking professional football in asscrackistan.
A group tried brining religion back to school. This is what happened.
Satanic Temple wants to give out materials in Orange schools - Orlando Sentinel
Satanic Temple Distributes Coloring Activity Books In Florida Schools CBS Tampa

meh...i don't have a problem with separation of church and state...but if those rules are going to apply to little kids, they ought to apply to adults too...maybe even more so, since little kids tend not to start wars and ethnic cleanses in the name of religious beliefs.

Top Bottom