Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Kayne West is up to his old Dutch Bag ways again!

FUCK!!!! Of all people to do it to fuck!
He took the fucking mic from her too man.
fuck he needs some of them big white country singers to kick his ass.
fuck what a fucking dick...
I'm black and I hate this fucker.....Taylor Swift is like the sweetest kid on the planet leave her the fuck alone....fuck what a fucking bitch he is.

and fuck beyonce too she was just dancing in that stupid video

fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck

Beyonce still won top video of the year, and to her credit she stood up for Taylor.

What did she say?

In a super-classy gesture, when Beyonce won Video of the Year for "Single Ladies" toward the end of the evening, she said she remembered what it was like being nominated for a VMA at age 17 with Destiny's Child. Then she called Taylor back to the stage, saying "I'd like Taylor to come out and have her moment."

And when Taylor came out on the stage, she joked, "Maybe we could try this again," to loud applause.

Kanye West ruins Taylor Swift's big VMA moment (Poll, video) - Kansas City Star

olololol! @ Twitter postings

Stars watching the show and tweeting immediately posted their thoughts on the incident. "Kanye needs to learn how to wait his turn," Zac Hanson wrote. "I am sure he will get plenty of mic time to say something stupid later in the show."

Country singer John Rich went even further with his tweet: “KanyeWest is a lowlife. He needs to have his @@@ kicked in the middle of the stage right now! What a piece of @@@@!!! Go TAYLOR SWIFT.”

Pink, who was also nominated for best female video, tweeted: “Kanye west is the biggest piece of s– on earth. Quote me.”

And Katy Perry followed suit: “F– U KANYE. IT'S LIKE U STEPPED 0N A KITTEN.”

Later, when Diddy and Jamie-Lynn Sigler took the stage to announce the best male video winner (rapper TI took it), they mentioned each of the nominees, including West, who was loudly booed by the crowd.

Taylor Swift Wins Best Female Video – Upsetting Kanye West - MTV Video Music Awards, Beyonce Knowles, Kanye West, Lady Gaga, Michael Jackson, Taylor Swift : People.com

Awesome I hope she got to thank who ever made her video.
That makes the dick look like a bigger dick than he is.
and his fans are all dicks too.

Tupac and Jam Master J dead and this fuck walks the streets?

In a super-classy gesture, when Beyonce won Video of the Year for "Single Ladies" toward the end of the evening, she said she remembered what it was like being nominated for a VMA at age 17 with Destiny's Child. Then she called Taylor back to the stage, saying "I'd like Taylor to come out and have her moment."

And when Taylor came out on the stage, she joked, "Maybe we could try this again," to loud applause.

Kanye West ruins Taylor Swift's big VMA moment (Poll, video) - Kansas City Star

Stars watching the show and tweeting immediately posted their thoughts on the incident. "Kanye needs to learn how to wait his turn," Zac Hanson wrote. "I am sure he will get plenty of mic time to say something stupid later in the show."

Country singer John Rich went even further with his tweet: “KanyeWest is a lowlife. He needs to have his @@@ kicked in the middle of the stage right now! What a piece of @@@@!!! Go TAYLOR SWIFT.”

Pink, who was also nominated for best female video, tweeted: “Kanye west is the biggest piece of s– on earth. Quote me.”

Later, when Diddy and Jamie-Lynn Sigler took the stage to announce the best male video winner (rapper TI took it), they mentioned each of the nominees, including West, who was loudly booed by the crowd.

Taylor Swift Wins Best Female Video – Upsetting Kanye West - MTV Video Music Awards, Beyonce Knowles, Kanye West, Lady Gaga, Michael Jackson, Taylor Swift : People.com

LOL @ you recognizing the twitter post...:worried:

wicked man,,,,twitter aint so gay afterall LOL

You bitches all know these things are planned ahead of time right? Don't believe me? Try getting onto the stage at the VMA's. The 10 offduty cop security guys will tackle you the moment you put land one foot.

Scandal = High Ratings. No Scandal = Boring Telecast = No ratings. If Kanye hadn't done this - who here would've talked about the VMA'S tomorrow? NOBODY.

c

Top Bottom