Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Karma Bookie Room....Check it out!! Place a few bets!

swole

If you're bored or chillaxin on Friday night like me, go place a bet on a few NCAA football games in the karma bookie forum. The games start tomorrow at 12 Noon and last throughout the day with a few afternoon and night games. Throw even 10 karma hits on the event or as much as the 10,000 max. Every single NFL event for Sunday is also posted.

It's really easy to bet. Just click on an event that interests you, decide who you want to take (note the spread, if any), then enter in the box how much karma you want to place on the event (a max is posted in bold). The bookie (usually me) holds the karma until manually settling the event in which case if you win you get the original wager karma PLUS your winnings (based on odds) transferred back to you once I settle. Mad easy.

Do it!!

If you're not sure how to bet your karma on the events, drop me a PM and I'll gladly help you out. There's a contest going on where you can win an Ipod for winning the most karma...it ends early December so there's plenty of time to get on it :)

If you need karma to bet with shoot me a PM, I'll donate a wad to ya.

Top Bottom