Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

karma bookie event.

spongebob

i like a challenge.

here's the deal. tonight me and the wifey are going to her best friends house. no one else will be around as far as i know. were supposed to just be chillin. we'll probably go eat and ofcourse the margaritas will be flowing.

thing is they've already said no partying though, meaning no drugs. but.........

so, will i get some threeway action or not? ofcourse most of you probably know the dealio, ive hit plenty of times with both of em. but it has been awhile, since new years eve was the last time anything happen.

im putting my odds at about 20% chance in favor. not very good but i will be wearing my lucky drawers. and i swear those things have truely helped me out even when ive put my chances at 0.

Sponge, take one for the team, then post pics of all four going at it...

failing that, post boob pics of the wifey, those are always entertaining

spongebob said:
i like a challenge.

here's the deal. tonight me and the wifey are going to her best friends house. no one else will be around as far as i know. were supposed to just be chillin. we'll probably go eat and ofcourse the margaritas will be flowing.

thing is they've already said no partying though, meaning no drugs. but.........

so, will i get some threeway action or not? ofcourse most of you probably know the dealio, ive hit plenty of times with both of em. but it has been awhile, since new years eve was the last time anything happen.

im putting my odds at about 20% chance in favor. not very good but i will be wearing my lucky drawers. and i swear those things have truely helped me out even when ive put my chances at 0.
wow spongy have fun and remember dont drive drunk!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol
lucky drawers huh?????

Top Bottom