Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Karma Bookie Bettors - Unofficial Code of Conduct

SoreArms

We've seen a few bookies take big falls recently, and while most were deserving of it we need to "unofficially" protect those that don't. "What do you mean?" you may ask. Simply that we support and protect the honest, hardworking bookies that spend a lot of their time setting up events for us, day in and day out. This also means taking advantage and disposing of the one's that come in here looking for a quick fix.

So to start off:

Pile ons on everyday bookies (like Swole and 4everhung) should not be advertised and encouraged outside of the bookie forum. The bookie forum regulars know when to jump on a good bet, no need to lure other joe schmoes in to break our good bookies.

Pile ons on the "quick fix" bookies should be highly encouraged and should most definately be exploited by advertising outside of the bookie forum. "Come one, come all." These are the guys that put big limits and know they can't cover if they lose.

Not meant as a knock any of the recent happenings because it certainly wasn't the first time. It should serve more as a warning to future venture vultures looking to make a quick rise up the karmic ladder.

Feel free to add/suggest more "unofficial" codes of conduct

LOL at joe schmoes
there ahve been some jane's too
AAP came over here a couple of times

Those are all good points. 4everhung and swole spend a good amount of time doing this and are the lifeblood of the forum they should not be abused. Others like throwing up some bookie events for fun events and things that interest them, redguru comes to mind, but put up regular odds and regular limits. I posted up the 1-aa playoffs because I follow it every year and even and thought it would be a fun event to have people follow. Good post sorearms.

best thread ever :)

hamstershaver said:
if these walls could talk

Interesting. I'm assuming something via PM or karma message contradicts someone's attitude in this very thread.

swole said:
Interesting. I'm assuming something via PM or karma message contradicts someone's attitude in this very thread.
no not at all, im not referring to anyone in this thread
this room holds lots of secrets though

I've joined in on "good" bookie pile ons before (Swole) but I won't from this point on. We need our good bookies to keep the regular action going.

If I happen to be in the bookie forum and notice a high limit event with an obvious favorite, I'll probably jump in.

If I see a thread on C&C advertising a pile on, with a bunch of non bookie forum regulars dropping K on the event, I'll probably stay away (if it's one of our good bookies).

Top Bottom