Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

KARMA Bookie Appreciation! !!

brownbrown

EF MOD
Cane
Steve- even throwing up some Nascar
Slayer

THANKS to all the Books for working so many sports and doing your damnest to get them up every week! Then closing them out quick as hell too.
Thanks to all the cosistant Betters that help keep the bookie section going. LAST but not least, thanks to the Big K holders keeping :)everyone in the games with your K hits.

Off the soap box....

Look at me, I'm a brownnoser

Thanks Steve and Cane! I wish I could get more but I don't know shit about anything besides hockey

Cane
Slayer

THANKS to all the Books for working so many sports and doing your damnest to get them up every week! Then closing them out quick as hell too.
Thanks to all the cosistant Betters that help keep the bookie section going. LAST but not least, thanks to the Big K holders keeping :)everyone in the games with your K hits.

Off the soap box....

I was not mentioned , Im CRUSHED.....:shocked: lol

Cane
Slayer

Off the soap box....
I was not mentioned , Im CRUSHED.....:shocked: lol
Yes you were! You, Woot, BBR, Gotmilk, and a few other are the ones that Keep us shitty betters able to try and get our k back..... LOL, to bet again. :)

This is a wonderful drama free forum where we can just have fun.. I appreciate each and everyone of you...:)

its impressive on here how you can see who bet on what and for how much. its really a unique idea. and best of all no one loses real money, just karma.

i will keep putting up karma events but some of you who are plat should start learning how to do them too... really my time is limited with my rep and mod duties on the board. i'm gonna have a tough time putting up NBA and NHL this winter as I am preparing to move my businesses to another state.

Top Bottom