Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Just watched the real "Game of Death"

Thaibox

I can't believe I've never seen this before. I thought Bruce's version of this was lost. The 30 minutes I saw was better than the entire crappy movie that was haphazardly pieced together after his death. The fight scenes and dialogue/ interaction were so much better, its silly. Its a shame that its not complete. I would love to see the whole thing. Anyone else seen this?

no!!

but i want to.....the out takes ive seen from it on documentaries look pretty f-ing cool

you download it or something?

It was actually on DVD. I only had it for a day and I forget what the DVD was called. It was partly a documentary, but it also showed Bruce's version of the flick. I can find out the name of the dvd tomorrow if you want it. I've never heard of it before, so if its hard to find, I can put it onto a tape for you.

yeah, the name of the DVD would be great

ive seen scenes of his game of death on a documentary, and they showed his muck ups with the nunchukas etc (where he hit himself)....is it that one?

lol, yeah it did show a few of his deleted scenes during the documentary part, bonking himself in the head and missing the chucks sometimes. But, it also showed all of the fights on the island in its original format. The fights were great. Even the K.A.Jabbar fight was decent. The way he interacted with the other two guys with him was pretty funny. Bruce Lee always had a certain humorous style to him that was lost in the released movie, but you really get to see it here. Its great. I'll find out the name of it tomorrow and let you know D.

thanks bro :)

I've seen that a long time ago I think at my uncles. He was a real martial arts head, had lots of books, all the Jeet Kune do ones etc :)

Used to be pretty good at it too, too lazy now.

Hey D, about 20 minutes ago I realized what your name was. Daniel-san. I've always seen it as a name, and thats it. I about shit my pants laughing at my stupidity. How long have I been on these boards? :rolleyes: What a retard:D

Top Bottom