Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

just watched boondock saints

Hmmmm, I thought it was one of the worst movies Ive ever seen, maybe Im mistaken but is that the one where Willem Defoe is a cop and then goes drag out of fuckin nowhere in the plot and the Badass father is actually a real life comedian. I loved Snatch, my favorite movie, but I couldnt sit through fight club. Im just weird I guess, its started off cool as shit I thought then it just sucked for me and went downhill immediately, maybe the acting, the script, something

yeah, it was really fuckin weird for sure, just thought it was a cool movie, like is the same catagories as snatch and fight club and all those other weird as movies

BrothaBill said:
Hmmmm, I thought it was one of the worst movies Ive ever seen, maybe Im mistaken but is that the one where Willem Defoe is a cop and then goes drag out of fuckin nowhere in the plot and the Badass father is actually a real life comedian. I loved Snatch, my favorite movie, but I couldnt sit through fight club. Im just weird I guess, its started off cool as shit I thought then it just sucked for me and went downhill immediately, maybe the acting, the script, something

Top Bottom