Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Just got back from the SI World Series in FL...

sawastea

Had a freaking blast. It took place from Sat til late Wednesday. Flew in and arrived last night. We stayed at the Sanibel Resort and Harbour and played 16 games over three days. I played for a team called Draft, NY and the Cobra Kai's. We finished as Division II coed champs and Division III men's champs. Ended up hitting 14 HR's and was named the team MVP. I got shitfaced on Sat, Sunday, Monday and Tuesday. Hooked up as well. Fun times were had.

:supercool

welcome back
we missed you

sawastea said:
Had a freaking blast. It took place from Sat til late Wednesday. Flew in and arrived last night. We stayed at the Sanibel Resort and Harbour and played 16 games over three days. I played for a team called Draft, NY and the Cobra Kai's. We finished as Division II coed champs and Division III men's champs. Ended up hitting 14 HR's and was named the team MVP. I got shitfaced on Sat, Sunday, Monday and Tuesday. Hooked up as well. Fun times were had.

:supercool

Congrats dude.

I have stayed at that resort too. Nice place.

Did you buy a new pair of sandals?

Top Bottom