Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Just A Question

IronLion

What is you guy's opinion of Bob Sapp and the fact that as a heavyweight in mma (pride) you may have to fight someone that outweighs you by 50 to 100 lbs?

IronLion said:
What is you guy's opinion of Bob Sapp and the fact that as a heavyweight in mma (pride) you may have to fight someone that outweighs you by 50 to 100 lbs?

Sapp is a monster and getting better every time he gets out there. I do think a number of his victories are attributable to his substantial size advantage.

He is an arguement for the super heavyweight division.

as his technique has slowly changed he is becoming unstoppable, IMO there needs to be new weight classes in boxing as well as some mma operations...200lbs is a small to medium size guy by todays standards yet in pro boxing he is still considered a heavy and a guy his size would have to give up 100+ lbs to some people...Oleg Masgaev v Corey Sanders, Oleg pounds Corey who is 80 lbs heavier and after 8 rounds Corey lands three punches and Oleg is done, there was just something not right about it

last time i saw sapp he was against hoost in the K1, and had 3 basic moves, left and right haymaker/swings and i think he managed to stay on one leg long enouhg for a round kick

has he improved a lot? with that much muscle its frightening. if you fight someone that big i think the smaller guy shouldn;t be limited by rules that say no elbows to head etc...

In his K1 fights he has gotten better, but Ernesto is a one of a kind fighter, like RJ Jr.,I am more shocked at the disparity in Sapp's pride fights...his oponents should be allowed a weapon

Top Bottom