Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

June 15, 2011 10:10 PM Angels Mariners

all his games have shit odds..thats why no one bet them last time he put up MLB.

if you're gonna book here, do it right or GTFO. you won't get action taking that kind of juice.

I do LOL that he spent all that time putting up like 20+ events and he's not going to get any bets. Lesson learned.

use 5dimes, thegreek, or bodog and put up the real odds and you'll get plenty of bets.

angels are the dog here, and you have them as favorite.

I tried telling him in chat his odds were bad and that is why I didn't bet. He told me 2/5 are great odds. What you gona do when the bro knows everything

I tried telling him in chat his odds were bad and that is why I didn't bet. He told me 2/5 are great odds. What you gona do when the bro knows everything

I didn't say they were great, I said there was nothing wrong with them and you can just stfu mo.

The worlds goin to shyt and I love the angels but the mariners side should be 17/10 if you got 2/10 on angels

Top Bottom