Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Judah Fight

Bigsatan13

:devil:
Did anyone catch the "Super Judah" fight last night? He took a straight right on the chin in the second round, went down, tried to stand back up, crossed his legs and went down again. The ref stopped the fight for Judah's safety. Judah proceeds to go apeshit and puts a glove on the ref. What a cocky asshole. He had his arms down, stuck his chin out and got knocked out. It was total disrespect to the ref. Judah looked like a punk pulling that shit.

pissed me off that i missed that fight. but i heard that judah dominated the first round, what do you think big satan

I was laughing my ass off when he tried to stand up after getting knocked down and then fell on his face. What a jackass.

Actually judah got knocked out in the 3rd round, apparently he thinks he's the next pernell whitaker, cuz that was who he modeled his style after, unfortunately for him he's not, he's been hit trying to move away from punches with his hands down by his side and that's what cost him in this fight, I actually went into the fight wanting judah to win, but after watching his pre-fight b/s, cockiness I ended up wanting tsyzu to win and was glad he did, he ( tsyzu ) was professional before and after the fight and didn't brag about anything, so in my book he won me as a fan.

Top Bottom