Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

"Jets coach Nolan Alosi trips Dolphins player Nolan Carroll

iggy

Elite Mentor
Platinum
Jets coach trips player
“I wish they'd tripped me. I'd have broken that old man's leg. I didn't see anything. He stuck his leg out and tripped him? He should be ashamed of himself. A grown man from the coaching staff? That's high character.”
-- Dolphins linebacker Channing Crowder

Lmao. Rex Ryan has to be so pissed off.

Something similar actually happened when I was playing in high school. An alumni who wasn't even a coach, but carried around the coaches clipboard got pissed off since the other teams defensive back was running on the field in between plays to our sideline and trying to listen to the coaches plays. Our coach turned around in front of him and tried to block him from hearing. Then the kid pushed him and he took the kid down, swung at him, and got ejected from the game. it was a playoff game. and that alumni was f#$%ing crazy.

lolololololol

Jets coach trips player
“I wish they'd tripped me. I'd have broken that old man's leg. I didn't see anything. He stuck his leg out and tripped him? He should be ashamed of himself. A grown man from the coaching staff? That's high character.”
-- Dolphins linebacker Channing Crowder

Lmao. Rex Ryan has to be so pissed off.

Something similar actually happened when I was playing in high school. An alumni who wasn't even a coach, but carried around the coaches clipboard got pissed off since the other teams defensive back was running on the field in between plays to our sideline and trying to listen to the coaches plays. Our coach turned around in front of him and tried to block him from hearing. Then the kid pushed him and he took the kid down, swung at him, and got ejected from the game. it was a playoff game. and that alumni was f#$%ing crazy.lolololololol
I'm sure you had an awesome view of all this from the fucking band section too huh?

Boomer Easion talked about it on the radio this am and said that coach should be fired.
That's arod bush league shit

I was a nose tackle but it happened when I was a sophomore....

Awesome bro I never knew you played hommie. Good deal.

Not a great idea, but I wouldn't fire him.
He intentionally interfered with the game and injured a player. That is unacceptable. I did get some slight LOLs at it, just because I was so amazed someone would actually have the balls to do something like that. That said, the dude should be fired.

Shitcan his fucking ass. Sounds like another guido knee capper from jersey

Top Bottom