Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Jaguars trade up to get Gabbert

DaBangEm

I'm a biased Jag fan but wanted opinions on what y'all thought about the Jags only having to give up a second round pick to potentially get a franchise qb? Time will tell if he will be the player they think he is but I really like the moxy they showed in moving up.

I watched Gabbert in College. He was not that good. I mean it.

Go back and look at the Texas Tech Vs Mizzou game last year. He over-threw receivers all night.

I am sure the scouts see something they can turn around but man I would not have taken him in the 3rd round much less trade up to get him in the 1st.

They should have took tebow last year for the increase in ticket sales alone.

Last year we sold more season tickets in the history of the franchise. That's a myth. Actually almost set an NFL record for single season sales. Tebow was nowhere near where we might have taken him cause McDaniels traded the world to get back into the first to take Tebow.

I watched Gabbert in College. He was not that good. I mean it.

Go back and look at the Texas Tech Vs Mizzou game last year. He over-threw receivers all night.

I am sure the scouts see something they can turn around but man I would not have taken him in the 3rd round much less trade up to get him in the 1st.

Yea I thought all the qb's in this draft had at least one flaw to pick at. I don't think Ponder was a reach for the Viks but I do think Locker was a reach for the Titans. I guess time will tell if he pans out. At least the kid is sharp and can read defenses.

Top Bottom