Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

iz teh karma bookie givin' odds on whether we will end up in a full-blown depression?

Re: iz teh karma bookie givin' odds on whether we will end up in a full-blown depress

fuck i have not had a job since may...

well i have not tried that hard but still

Re: iz teh karma bookie givin' odds on whether we will end up in a full-blown depress

how's it going? I hope you're over that stomach virus :worried:

everytime i eat i still feel queasy for about a half hour, then i get mutant heartburn. . .my buddy/sometime training partner is engaged to a PA. . .i told her about my dilemma. . .she said "you need to go on the BRAT diet for about five days" (Bananas, Rice, Applesauce, Toast). . .i lifted the front of my shirt and said "do you have any idea what all those damn carbs would do to my abs??". . .she said "yeah. . .you got a point". . .i said "if i keep eating my normal diet, will it eventually go away??". . .she said "yeah, but you're gonna suffer". . .i lifted my shirt again and said "i'm 44 years old and i have an 8-pack. . .suffering kinda goes with the territory" :lmao:

everytime i eat i still feel queasy for about a half hour, then i get mutant heartburn. . .my buddy/sometime training partner is engaged to a PA. . .i told her about my dilemma. . .she said "you need to go on the BRAT diet for about five days" (Bananas, Rice, Applesauce, Toast). . .i lifted the front of my shirt and said "do you have any idea what all those damn carbs would do to my abs??". . .she said "yeah. . .you got a point". . .i said "if i keep eating my normal diet, will it eventually go away??". . .she said "yeah, but you're gonna suffer". . .i lifted my shirt again and said "i'm 44 years old and i have an 8-pack. . .suffering kinda goes with the territory" :lmao:

:rainbow:

lol. you love to lift your shirt dont you? hehe

when i had a 4 pack i did the same thing. i can totally relate!

lol. you love to lift your shirt dont you? hehe

when i had a 4 pack i did the same thing. i can totally relate!

i never wear one at home anymore. . .well. . .unless we have company. . .my wife keeps the damn place hot like a friggin' nursing home. . .i think she likes watching me do dishes, etc. in no shirt with a pair of baggy shorts hanging off the back of my bum. . .she's been molesting me a lot more lately :)

Top Bottom