Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

It's me...Kordell Stewart...Steelers

Cyclemein

Hey guys...It's me Kordell...

I play for a NFL team and I am torn looking for advice from the general population. As a gay player I still have needs, this is what tears me, you see...Tom Brady of the pats is a total turn on. From his dimpled chin to his surely dimpled ass I am turned on, as much as I want to spank him I know that no matter what, myself and the Steelers are gonna get spanked Monday Night, only I still want him. I just want to know, after we lose what is the best way to get his number, nothing would turn me on more than staying with him, either at the Super Bowl last year, after they kick our ass this year, or the night before they repeat as champions in the upcoming season. Nothing like a gay man who can come twice, I meant have a big one, I meant win the big one twice...OOOhhhh!!! Even my scarred face is blushing, PLEASE HELP!!!

your right about the herpes on kordells cheeks.

ty law is about to look like a freaking bitch boy, though. he is going to get his shit kicked all over the field.

I go to Steelers Training Camp every year, and Ill tell you this...Kordell spends more time talking with Fans, signing autos, and giving interviews than any other Steeler player. He is a genuinely nice person man. Who cares if the dude likes guys?! And why do you care so much?! You afraid you might see him out one night and not be able to resist him or what?! Fucking homophobe.:mad:

Your Right...

I am scared to death, one night after a loss, especially to hte Pats, I may be in a gay club for the first time in my lifeand just have the need to stroke some major nasty things planted on someone's face...God, please forgive me and I thank you for pointing this one. I thought I liked peaks on girls chest but it is totallly just the one's on a gay man's face...MMMMMMMM My thought just leak down to the one's on his chest and the even larger ones which protrude from the spot of origination...Oh YES!!! the pee pee. O thank you for letting me see inside myself. PRAISE JESUS!!!!!!!!

Top Bottom