Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is Vitor Belfort on TRT or supraphysiological levels of TESTOSTERONE?

Russianstar

Elite Mentor
Platinum
I had to write this article because too many people are pussy footing around the whole scenario and I fear this situation will make the UFC a laughing stock.
Yes we know athletes take PERFORMING ENHANCING DRUGS, (PED's) but not all of them are caught, however I have never known of a case quite like this one.

Vitor Belfort is supposedly on TRT, that's testosterone replacement therapy, yet he looks more jacked now than when he was caught using anabolic steroids earlier in his competitive history. Not only that he is faster, and stronger now at 36, than he was at his peak.

TRT is there for you to regain the testosterone levels of your youth, I have been involved with fitness and bodybuilding and natural bodybuilders can look jacked, but in a natural way, for example their Nose doesn't swell from too much estrogen conversion like Mr Belfort, their Jaw doesn't become considerably squarer as the massater muscle becomes thicker and more pronounced, they don't get androgenic skin and larger pores, and they look muscular but in a far more natural way.
A expert trainer can spot a steroid user, and when we say a steroid user we mean someone who uses supraphysiological levels of androgens, above and beyond the normal testosterone ratio a human produces, about 7mg per day.
Now Belfort fights in brazil because of failed drug tests outside of the country, so Henderson, who is also on TRT and looks totally normal gets knocked out for the first time in his competitive history. If I was him I would feel stupid for accepting the fight with a guy who is getting bigger and faster thanks to Brazils view that testosterone levels in men are much higher in Brazil than they are in any other country.
I guarantee if he was given a random test by a non profitable commission, that Mr Belfort would have a crazy testosterone ratio, the public can see it, I'm sure Dana white see's it, yet it continues, and for the first time in my life watching the UFC I thought this is a joke.. Henderson doesn't abuse his TRT its obvious, he looks like he always has, when a guy is using TRT and then becomes bigger and better it always concerns me, and this is a very extreme case. Belfort is destroying his foes, and I know its not because of his supreme natural ability, because he hasn't ever been this good, this fast, this strong, this aggressive, yes all the things guys experience on a steroid cycle.
When using larger amounts of androgens than your body naturally produces because of your own bodies natural feedback loop, as you can read about in my other articles, gives you the ability to overcome homoeostatis and get bigger, stronger, more ripped and more explosive. They also get androgenic skin, and often edema of the nose, or face, lips and hold water on other areas, I have noticed a marked change in Mr Belforts features, even more so than when he was juicing as a young fighter. He probably did ruin his own bodies ability to produce testosterone, but now he is abusing the system.
Those on Sherdog, an online forum have noticed the same, and something needs to be done, Or one person could ruin the face of the exemplary and quite brilliant UFC. Cheating has to be eradicated, maybe the decision to test Barnett on a weekly basis needs to be incorporated with all users on TRT to make sure levels remain natural.
These are my opinions.

Kindest regards Russianstar.

Im a fighter and I have low t at 259 at age 20, im currently 6'4 225 16%
So if I go kn trt I bet you money ill gain 5-10 pounds from it and lose fat, just because hes on trt doesnt mean he's abusing it, if he really has a deficit then when he does go on it , he will gain size... its testosterone

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using EliteFitness

He might be blasting when he is not competing and then dropping it down as he gets closer to fight time. It doesn't matter though, his skills are what is winning these fights. His timing, distance, combinations. Victor has always been fast, explosive and talented, and he did it at bigger weight classes. Of course he is going to hit harder and be stronger now. When you fight at bigger weight classes and then trim down you can usually keep the power and explosiveness.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using EliteFitness

I think his biggest advantage obviously is recovery time. Yes he has great skills, yes he was always explosive...but trust me as you get older everything is slower. These guys that markedly improve their physical conditioning, or size/strength, reduced injuries etc. after the age of 35 in professional sports, has to make you wonder. There will always be exceptions to the rule, but I am sorry Vitor looks enhanced. Yes he was enhanced when he 19 or 20, but look back at some of his fights 3 or 4 years ago and his physique was very different.

Why does he never fight in the US? Now the Nevada commission suddenly says he possibly could get licensed. Fucking Dana suddenly sees dollar signs and wants to line up some fights, hell I want to see him fight.

TRT in the UFC is bullshit, period. I say if the want an exemption get the VADA testing as mandatory.

Im a fighter and I have low t at 259 at age 20, im currently 6'4 225 16%
So if I go kn trt I bet you money ill gain 5-10 pounds from it and lose fat, just because hes on trt doesnt mean he's abusing it, if he really has a deficit then when he does go on it , he will gain size... its testosterone

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using EliteFitness

But even if you got your levels up to a natural level, you wont look unnatural, or perform like that.

What im saying is, my testosterone naturally is 950-1003ng I don't look like I abuse roids, I have a good physique, so I don't need trt, even guys who have really high natural test levels, don't look like they roid.

When you supplement with trt, conversion can take place, DHT enhances the cns system, im saying Belfort to me doesn't look in anyway natural. when he was being tested, he was losing fights...

He might be blasting when he is not competing and then dropping it down as he gets closer to fight time. It doesn't matter though, his skills are what is winning these fights. His timing, distance, combinations. Victor has always been fast, explosive and talented, and he did it at bigger weight classes. Of course he is going to hit harder and be stronger now. When you fight at bigger weight classes and then trim down you can usually keep the power and explosiveness.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using EliteFitness

You know that very high levels of androgens give you the ability to judge distance, jump, explode, produce force, react at a much higher degree, eye sight improves.

Yes I agree he is very talented, do you think honestly that if his levels were natural for someone who is say 20, and doesn't have a test issue, they would look like him, yes he weight trains etc, I just think there should be a maximum level testosterone should be to make it equal amongst trt users.
Say 650?

Do you think its a plausible scenario?

I think his biggest advantage obviously is recovery time. Yes he has great skills, yes he was always explosive...but trust me as you get older everything is slower. These guys that markedly improve their physical conditioning, or size/strength, reduced injuries etc. after the age of 35 in professional sports, has to make you wonder. There will always be exceptions to the rule, but I am sorry Vitor looks enhanced. Yes he was enhanced when he 19 or 20, but look back at some of his fights 3 or 4 years ago and his physique was very different.

Why does he never fight in the US? Now the Nevada commission suddenly says he possibly could get licensed. Fucking Dana suddenly sees dollar signs and wants to line up some fights, hell I want to see him fight.

TRT in the UFC is bullshit, period. I say if the want an exemption get the VADA testing as mandatory.

Im leaning towards this line of thinking.

I think honestly deep down, everyone knows he is enhanced, does hendo look enhanced? Does sonnen? Look at the difference now overeem is being tested to make sure his levels are remaining normal.

TRT doesn't need to be a joke.

I really appreciate everyones responses and I will be filing my report to the UFC so please share your views. I want to hear all angles, the arguments for and against. I will be writing a big article on this.

Top Bottom