Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

is test prop worth it in an 8 week cycle?

XekHasi

So when it comes to using steroids and keeping the cycle 8 weeks or less, what would be a good dose if I wanted to run that short a cycle?
I’m leaning towards 50mgs EOD, but would that be enough adding up to 350mgs a week?
Also when it comes to orals would stacking some dbol with it work good? I want to bulk but bulk the smart way.
I’m 6’1’’ 170 pounds and 28 years old.

So when it comes to using steroids and keeping the cycle 8 weeks or less, what would be a good dose if I wanted to run that short a cycle?
I’m leaning towards 50mgs EOD, but would that be enough adding up to 350mgs a week?
Also when it comes to orals would stacking some dbol with it work good? I want to bulk but bulk the smart way.
Have you used gear in the past or is this your first cycle?
8 weeks is pretty short to get results unless you really know how your body responds and you have your training and diet nailed down.
You are fairly undersized which leads me to believe that your diet and training are not great for building muscle.
What does your diet/training look like.
How many years have you been training?

50 mg eod is not 350 mg per week... thats half of that.. you would need to pin everyday with 50 or 100 every other day

test prop not worth it imo
get testosterone enanthate 8 weeks with dbol

dbol and test prop will cause a lot of water retention if you want to bulk

Top Bottom