Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

is andarine/s4 vision issues worth it?

Alwqoei

What would you say about using s4/andarine and the benefits vs. the vision issues?
I’m into CrossFit and high intensity training
I’m five foot 11 … 248 pounds
22% body fat.
Trying to get into better shape as I would say I’m on the bottom half of the people that I train with
Its well documented that when you use it that your vision gets compromised. Curious to hear opinions on if I should try 50mgs a day for 8 weeks

its all about how you run it... the first thing is that s4 vision sides are VERY subjective in terms of how they effect people... some people, like myself, can run it 100 mg with barely any issue whatsoever... others get the sides immediately.. s4 is and always has been one of my favorites but you have to tread lightly.. watch this video on it first

for the best quality sarms check out https://umbrellalabs.is or https://researchchemicals.co/

1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 ACP-105 (VASCULINE) 20 mg day… split doses… 10 mg in the a.m. and 10 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 Sr9009 (STENABOLIC) 30 mg day... 10 mg doses 4-5 hours apart
1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 n2guard

Mini pct 13-16

Clomid 50/25/25/25 OR Nolva 40/20/20/20
Gw-501516 20 mg day

What would you say about using s4/andarine and the benefits vs. the vision issues?
I’m into CrossFit and high intensity training
I’m five foot 11 … 248 pounds
22% body fat.
Trying to get into better shape as I would say I’m on the bottom half of the people that I train with
Its well documented that when you use it that your vision gets compromised. Curious to hear opinions on if I should try 50mgs a day for 8 weeks
not worth it for me
i suggest using rad140 testolone 20mgs ed thats better if you ask me

Top Bottom