Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Introducing Dianabulk, a potent pro hormone

stevesmi

Head Mod
Elite Moderator
for more information click here Dianabulk

PM me for any discounts or coupon codes

Dianabulk is a powerful bulking pro-steroid with industry experts comparing it to dianabol. It has the same kind of wet-bulking effect as dbol.
How do the Dianabulk ingredients stack up?
DYMETHAZINE – think of it as a pro-steroid that's stronger than masteron.
M1,4ADD – this pro-steroid converts to dianabol at around a 15% rate.
DECA – this pro-steroid is the closest you'll get to oral nandrolone (oral deca durabolin!)
TRENAVAR – this is one of the most amazing pro-steroids which actually converts to trenbolone in your body at around a 20-30% efficiency.
METHYLCLOSTEBOL – in simple terms, this is an oral testosterone derivative that will be your 'test base'.
6 BROMOANDROSTENEDIONE – anti-estrogen agent, basically it acts like an aromatase inhibitor rendering the aromatase enzyme ineffective.
L-3,4-DIHYDROXYPHENYLALANINE – L-dopa is great at decreasing prolactin; it's comparable to cabergoline (dostinex).

10 Reasons Why YOU Should use Dianabulk instead of Dianabol?
1) Dianabulk can be purchased legally from MyProH.com (exclusively from us!)
2) Dianabulk is even stronger than dianabol.
3) Dianabulk is like a bulking steroid cycle in a bottle.
4) Dianabulk has LESS side-effects than Dianabol.
5) Dianabulk has an anti-estrogen build into formula.
6) Dianabulk is made by a licensed GMP facility not some guys kitchen.
7) Dianabulk has an oral trenbolone in the formula.
8) Dianabulk has an anti-prolactin built into the formula.
9) Dianabulk doesn't have those nasty lower back pumps like dianabol.
10) Dianabulk gives you less bloat than Dbol.

Last edited:
Guys using dbol and drol on bulkers, that want to hold a bit less water with still a ton of gains.Need to check this out

I'm also starting it in 2 weeks! I've used myproh's primoboldex and holy shit that was strong, so I can't wait to get seriously huge off this! Will let you guys know how it goes!

This is one of the best bulking PH combo's I've seen. I would expect some nice gains from this. It would be great as a kickstart in a cycle with injectables or as a standalone.

Top Bottom