Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Interesting Aromasin read

anal itch said:
Great article! K to ya!

What's "K"? I've never been a member here until my stuff started showing up (what? nobody else ever google's themselves?)...so I'm a bit lost on a board of this size...

k is karma :) welcome to elite, I've heard great things about you from our sponsors here.

Mr.X

Mr.X said:
I just finished reading more about Mr. Roberts.

I actually prefer just Anthony....at this point in my career (the beginning), I think when people say "Mr.Roberts" they're usually talking about Bill Roberts, not me... :)

Also, I'm 27 years old, and the only time I ever hear the words "Mr. Roberts" they are usually followed with "Will you please step out of the Vehicle."

Anyway, yeah...I wrote a book and some other stuff...

I guess I should thank Slyder and the staff here, because there was such a really great response generated at Elite for my aromasin article on Meso, so my PCT article was published a month early, and only 4 days after my last article!

Thanks everyone... :)

Last edited:
Good article Anthony! Look forward to hearing more from you. The only thing I personally would do differently is exclude the Nolva... For me it causes a sharp rise in SHBG that certainly doesn't benefit my recovery in terms of libido.

sigmund said:
Good article Anthony! Look forward to hearing more from you. The only thing I personally would do differently is exclude the Nolva... For me it causes a sharp rise in SHBG that certainly doesn't benefit my recovery in terms of libido.

Thanks, man. I think, regarding the Nolva, it needs to be included in my PCT reccomendations so that HCG can be used without fear of inhibition....also...Aromasin lowers SHBG, which is part of why IO've included it in my reccomendations...so...I mean...all of my PCT reccomendations have individual flaws (as you've pointed out), but together, I feel like they work likek nothing else can.

It's a case of the sum being more than the total of the individual parts, when it comes to my PCT reccomendations, I think.

But, thanks again, man.

Great and valuable article, Slyder. It answered several PCT questions that were forming in my mind. One of the most valueable reads here in several weeks!

I must spread some karma around before giving you more.

anthony roberts said:
Thanks, man. I think, regarding the Nolva, it needs to be included in my PCT reccomendations so that HCG can be used without fear of inhibition....also...Aromasin lowers SHBG, which is part of why IO've included it in my reccomendations...so...I mean...all of my PCT reccomendations have individual flaws (as you've pointed out), but together, I feel like they work likek nothing else can.

It's a case of the sum being more than the total of the individual parts, when it comes to my PCT reccomendations, I think.

But, thanks again, man.
Anthony, in your opinion is there any reason to use any AI other than Aromasin DURING a cycle? You mention the advantages to using it during PCT, but why not just use Aromasin the whole time (assuming gyno prone or contest prep)?

Last edited:
Top Bottom