Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Injecting equipoise from puritysource labs with an oral

Vafeuo

hi everybody I'm really interested in trying puritysourcelabs for the first time
I have never ordered from an online Source before but these guys have really good reviews so I'm going to try
the steroid that I'm interested in using is equipoise. I have used it before but it was from a gym buddy and I'm not sure if it was even legitimate
my main concern is how is PSL EQ gonna be? if I were to run 500 mg a day what would be a good oral to use it with as well that they sell.

good choice.
PSL is a guarantee, you will not regret it.

for the choice of oral, steroids are chosen based on the target you want to reach
tell us what you would like to achieve.

hi everybody I'm really interested in trying puritysourcelabs for the first time
I have never ordered from an online Source before but these guys have really good reviews so I'm going to try
the steroid that I'm interested in using is equipoise. I have used it before but it was from a gym buddy and I'm not sure if it was even legitimate
my main concern is how is PSL EQ gonna be? if I were to run 500 mg a day what would be a good oral to use it with as well that they sell.
Puritysourcelabs equipoise is legitimate and strong. The winstrol from euro pharmacies is also good, EQ+winny is the stack you should use.

Injections and orals from euro pharmacy can be fully trusted and used

Equipoise from PSL is some of the best on the market very strong when you inject you feel it

Top Bottom