Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Increasing fast twitch muscle fibers

JV

Ripped Rabbi
Hey guys, I don't really make a lot of threads. Prefer to read them or use the good ol "search", but I couldn't find an answer! I have heard of a couple drugs increasing your slow twitch muscle fibers. But I was curious if there are any drugs out there (steroids, peptides, ect) that greatly increase your fast twitch.
Thanks

I am pretty sure there isn't any drugs that will affect that. Only training will to a certain degree.

Reactions: JV
Hello guys! This is my first post!
There are actually some compounds that have shown a slow to fast muscle fiber transformation..
Some of them are:
clenbuterol-albuterol(and all the b-2 adrenergic agonists and maybe everything that mimics adrenaline),
T3
cyclosporine a - FK506 (via inhibition of calcineurin)

vitamin D3
coenzyme q10

I also think that forskolin can do that, via activation of cAMP..
Maybe, this is how clenbuterol also acts to muscle fiber phenotype..So, maybe phosphodiesterase-4 inhibitors like rolipram,hesperidin,luteolin, etc could work...

Some supplements that inhibit calcineurin are
caffeic acid, catnip, punicalagin(from pomegranate), kaempferol, quercetin, salvia miltiorrhiza...
Calcineurin inhibitors, also protect from clenbuterol-induced cardiac hypertrophy..
Sure there are many others,also acting through another pathways..
Lastly, electrical muscle stimulation of high frequency (120hz)
converts some slow twich fibers to fast ones...

Muscle fiber type is genetically set after puberty. You can, however, increase mitochondria with high rep training.

Top Bottom