Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

in less then a years time i am among the karma bookie legends in earnings!

hurricane

Executive Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chairman Member
for u guys that think i just wanna bookie events and collect .. read this list,coughs** puddlemonkey lol !.. dudes with millions of karma get your ass on this list!! gjohnson = barry bonds/hank arron of bookie section

Top Winners (combined bets)
gjohnson5 has won a total of 51007271
H_T_ has won a total of 40536301
blut wump has won a total of 37361135
hurricane has won a total of 35365605
Spartacus has won a total of 35162640

yeah but that list shows amount won. We need a list for people who bet alot but really really suck at it. Like me. I'd call me the Mark McGuire or Barry Bonds of that list due to our similar suplimentation programs..

yeah but that list shows amount won. We need a list for people who bet alot but really really suck at it. Like me. I'd call me the Mark McGuire or Barry Bonds of that list due to our similar suplimentation programs..
yea bro i know this section should have alot of things ..just put this up to give bros with mills some motivation.. there is something to shoot for ..

and ps u got the k to shoot for this list u tight azz lol jk

I'm hoping silverfish returns
im hoping the nfl brings back these guys.. will be fun as hell ... on a side note i seen blunt wump as a mod on another site, i hope that doesnt mean he isnt returning..:rolleyes:

yea bro i know this section should have alot of things ..just put this up to give bros with mills some motivation.. there is something to shoot for ..

and ps u got the k to shoot for this list u tight azz lol jk
i misread what u wrote lol .. i was sayin there should also be a stat for winning percentage% .. for guys with small k that cant shoot for this list right now .. aka cmarc etc

Top Bottom