Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I’m looking to use some test cyp and tbol

Jkaldeori

6’1” 185 lbs and around 12% body fat training for about 8 years and I’m 25 years old
not looking for anything fancy on this stack. Just want to use some testosterone and tbol on this next cycle
want mild results, don’t want a lot of sides.
Gonna do tbol 6 weeks 25mgs a day.
But when it comes to testosterone I want some feedback on the best dosage for what my goals are

12 week cycle layout out

Test C/E 250-300mg a week split into two injections Monday/Friday

Either 125/125 or 150/150 depending on the dose you choose.

Anti Estrogen Aromasin 10mg a week split into two 5mg doses Monday/Friday

N2Guard for organ and liver protection taken for the entire cycle.

All our sources are excellent, the ones I go with typically are Domestic-Supply or UGFreak.

I would certainly not recommend any kind of steroid use at your age.. its a horrible idea and nothing long term will come good from this but a lot of bad certainly will...

6’1” 185 lbs and around 12% body fat training for about 8 years and I’m 25 years old
not looking for anything fancy on this stack. Just want to use some testosterone and tbol on this next cycle
want mild results, don’t want a lot of sides.
Gonna do tbol 6 weeks 25mgs a day.
But when it comes to testosterone I want some feedback on the best dosage for what my goals are
test cyp and tbol
300mgs test cyp
20mgs tbol
7caps n2guard

tbol is good but anavar is better

Top Bottom