Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

If you could meet just one...

Johnny Bench or Willie Stargell.

I briefly met Bench as a little kid at an autograph thing. Both were my favorite baseball players growing up.

Sh4dowF4lcon said:
Sports figure (player or coach) from any era on any team in any sport, dead or alive who would you pick?

For me?

Tom Landry

I was happy to see the Freeway be named after him :)

For me hands down Uwe Blab

Sh4dowF4lcon said:
Sorry for being ignorant. Uwe Blab? What did he do orbly?

oh, basically nothing. you aren't ignorant, that's just me being retarded. he was a goofy 7 footer that played for the mavs about 5 years in the late 80's

my real answer:

Jack Dempsey, "The Manassa Mauler", because he was tough as nails, a great champion, one of the first american sports superstars. 60-6-8 record with 50 knockouts and defended the heavyweight title in 6 out of 7 years in a row. he was known for ending fights within seconds.

my grandfather used to spar with him. They were friends & business partners. He died when my mom was 3 so I never got to meet him, just pictures and videos with no sound. I'd like to meet Jack and ask him about my grandaddy and what it was like to be heavyweight champ.

Barry Sanders, hands down. Guy never talked trash, acted cocky, or danced around the endzone. No signing footballs for him. Just handed the ball to the ref and ran to sidelines....he knew he would be back soon enough :D

Top Bottom