Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

IF somehow by the Grace of God the Cowboys make it to the SuperBowl they will never beat either of these teams.

bran987

I had no idea the Colt's defense can play like that.

These teams are EXCELLENT.

running the ball both. both completing a high % passes. not dropping balls like T.O.! Wrapping up on tackles EVERY time and FAST to the ball. not just trying for a smack on every play like roy williams. They are awesome.

bran987 said:
I had no idea the Colts' defense can play like that.

These teams are EXCELLENT.

running the ball both. both completing a high % passes. not dropping balls like T.O.! Wrapping up on tackles EVERY time and FAST to the ball. not just trying for a smack on every play like roy williams. They are awesome.

Never say never bro. Everyone thinks NE will not lose this year, but they may lose today... Dallas is not as good as either team, but anything can happen in 1 game.. They're good enough to win if they play a great game and either of those team make mistakes and have turnovers.

biteme said:
Never say never bro. Everyone thinks NE will not lose this year, but they may lose today... Dallas is not as good as either team, but anything can happen in 1 game.. They're good enough to win if they play a great game and either of those team make mistakes and have turnovers.
Yeah. You'd have to have a miracle happen. But that's the beauty of the NFL this season. The NFC is wide open for us to take and anything can happen in 1 game. But man..... that one game is going to be a BITCH for whoever comes out on top in the NFC lol.

steelers vs cowboys would be my superbowl of choice..

my fav 2 teams..

dead_reggin_storage_fashi said:
harrison is not even playing today. go colts

I would say go KC but my red and gold buddies suck this year
thought they had the pack today
that would be impressive if they take the pats today without harrison. build up the pats confidence even more, then bring back the badass for the playoffs.

Hoping the Cowgirls will lay a world of hurt on the Stupid Eagles tonite....

dead_reggin_storage_fashi said:
harrison is not even playing today. go colts

I would say go KC but my red and gold buddies suck this year
wayne's the new goto guy anyhow

and yes no NFC team has a chance against the AFC rep
it'd be nice for green bay to cinderella in favre for a grey beard shot

but it'd be a massacre

Top Bottom