Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I'd like to see a JUICED UP Olympics!

youngdeltman

You know what I think would be a good idea - A no holes barred, completley drug and steroid accepted Olympics games :p Just think of how entertaining it would be to see the sprinters even more juiced up than they are now, the weightlifting would be an absolute freak show! And imangine some of the He-Bitches walking around. I think a fully 'roided up Summer Olympics would be damn fun to watch...

Who agrees ;)

lol - yeah, the US athletes don't use any of that stuff. only other countries. crazy other countries. we are all clean here. clean clean clean. clean I say.

i'd like to see bodybuilding in the olympics,,i mean the athletes wouldnt be able to take xenadrine without getting banned, just wanna see how freaky someone ppl can get naturally

Golfer18 said:
I wouldnt mind seeing jay cutler skiing.

If they let Cutler do some downhill slaloms.....when summer rolls around I want to see Ronnie Coleman doing rhythmic gymnastics....you know - with those cute little streamer things...

youngdeltman said:
You know what I think would be a good idea - A no holes barred, completley drug and steroid accepted Olympics games

Who agrees ;)

blah, why. i mean, realistically, you can get pretty damn big under the current administration. you can take fina, anadrol prop, dianabol, insulin, HGH & cytomel in a stack & not get caught if you quit a month before contest time.

Top Bottom