Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I want to pal around with the Obama's and Sarah Jessica Parker!

PICK3

The winner gets to have dinner with her, President and Michelle Obama and Vogue editor Anna Wintour at Parker’s house on June 14.

Sarah Jessica Parker wants President Barack Obama to win.

So much so that she is holding a raffle to attract small-dollar donors. The winner gets to have dinner with her, President and Michelle Obama and Vogue editor Anna Wintour at Parker’s house on June 14.

these peeps wood like to have dinner there too!

26sacramento2_600.jpg

tent-city.jpg

That really pisses me off that obama would denegrate the office in such fashion. Hes not a fucking reality show winner.

That really pisses me off that obama would denegrate the office in such fashion. Hes not a fucking reality show winner.

Maybe this was the "change" he was talking about.

Im thinkin somethin more like.... Ummm mr smith, no no, u'll be having dinner in here with the staffers, fellow winners, and ms parker's make-up artists. the president and first lady will be eating dinner via teleconference on that screen over there.
I can't imagine they'd let the pres eat dinner with a bunch of raffle winners.
Sent from my htc t-bolt using the elitefitness app.

Im thinkin somethin more like.... Ummm mr smith, no no, u'll be having dinner in here with the staffers, fellow winners, and ms parker's make-up artists. the president and first lady will be eating dinner via teleconference on that screen over there.
I can't imagine they'd let the pres eat dinner with a bunch of raffle winners.
Sent from my htc t-bolt using the elitefitness app.

They desperately need the cash though.

You can't paper-over Barry's complete and total failure (except killing OBL and increasing drone strikes) without anything short of hundreds of millions of dollars.

He's got to go negative early and stay there to have a chance. And that will take cash.

yes, I wood

sarah_jessica_parker_sexy-body.jpg

Sex-and-the-Citys-Sarah-Jessica-Parker-heads-to-Melbourne-Cup.jpg

sjp.jpg

80ef7088ee1c536b181861033cce5bc0.jpg

I've been three feet from her while she was returning from a vacation in the Caribbean.

No, you woodn't.

I would have shot myself in the head if I had ever woken-up with a girl that looked like that. Those photos have to be airbrushed to hell and back.

Top Bottom