Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I want to fucking cry!!! The Dodgers just made a stupid ass move!

SoreArms

The Dodgers just traded Paul LoDuca, Juan Encarnacion, and Gillermo Mota for Brad Penny, Hee Seop Choy and a minor leaguer
they are going to trade the minor leaguer, Brad Penny, Jason Werth and a few other minor league prospects for Randy Johnson and Steve Finley

The Dodgers plan to hang on to Charles Johnson

Stupidest move ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

SoreArms said:
Stupidest move ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Minnesota Vikings trading multiple first and second round picks to the Dallas Cowboys for Herschel Walker.

Get your facts straight boy!

It might work out....if Finley stays healthy.

Mets fucking traded Diaz and Kazmir. Are they fucking kidding. They fucking traded Kazmir, for fucking Zambrano. Unfucking believable

The only way to explain it is Yankees envy. These asshole owners actually think we are still in it this year.

Im not a met or dodger fan but both these trades help right these teams right now.
Shouldnt you be happy your teams are trying to win it all this year?

The Dodgers are in first place, they had great team chemistry going. Paul LoDuca was an all star the last two years (this one and last one), is still young and is a franchise player. Guillermo Mota is the top set up man in the majors, he's the one that holds the elad and hands it to Gagne. I didn't have too much time or anything much to like Encarnacion about since he hadn't done too good this season.

Randy Johnson is bad ass, but the guys is old, is talking about retiring next seasons and will only be a rebt a player to the Dodgers for this season, same with Finley.

No way that trade makes any sence in the end. Imagine if Randy Johnson does not wind up coming to the Dodgers then its even worse!!!

JerseyArt said:
Mets fucking traded Diaz and Kazmir. Are they fucking kidding. They fucking traded Kazmir, for fucking Zambrano. Unfucking believable
i thought that was a very strange trade considering the mets really arent in the playoff hunt even if they want to think they are. Zambrano is a very good pitcher though, unheralded because he pitches for the rays, but he will get lots of wins for the mets, i believe he is a future all star, i know the mets gave up very good prospects, but they are prospects

Hamster,

This teams has no long term plan. I thought , or rather hoped, that crap would change with a new GM. Howe is a moron. He loses so many games singlehandedly its absurd. I cant figure out if they seriously think they are contending this year, or just trying to put pieces in place for next season. Might help if someone on the fucking team could hit with runners on base. Pathetic.

Kazmir could be incredibly great. That one is going to haunt us for years. Zambrano, along with the reports now of slight tendonitis, has some control problems. I just dont understand why Kaz was off the table when better players were being negotiated for, and then he goes for a midedle tier player like Zambrano? WTF

Im just disguted with this organization. Fuck baseball. Im ready for football season to start

Top Bottom