Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I think i know who will win the superbowl.

Hello everyone,

I think i know will win the superbowl. It will be the ravens, they have a good young D and a good offense. Jamal Lewis will lead them because he is the best running back in the NFL. We also have the best middle linebacker and best tight end, and the best corner and the AFCs leading sacker.

I think the browns will be basement dwellers again, they are from cleveland so nothing more is expected from them.

Thank you for reading this post.

dart
cow
worm
earth
tooth

Jamal Lewis is not the best, not even top 10. I'd be surprised if he was a top 15 back. No offense besides maybe lewis who isn't anything special and is as good as many 2nd string backs in the NFL (Trung Canidate even Gordon from STL who is 3rd string).

u dont kn ow much then...the ravens are severly salary cap stricken and if ur not familiar with this it means they cant afford any good players for a few years!

i think scooter is pretty smart, usually what he says makes good sense. but i will jump on early and say miami from the afc, i don't know about the nfc, but i think the rams won't go again

Top Bottom