Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I still BELIEVE!!! (REDSOX)

PatsFan34

It's only a matter of time, when they make it and complete the task!!! The Patriots have done it twice in 3 years, soon to be 3 times in 4 years. Now we get to see another magical MLB playoff series. As most of you know, Boston dominated the Angels all season, can they keep it up? I think so, just 3 wins and they will be 33% of the way to the Championship. Can't wait!!!

P.S. Fuck you and your curse BIATCH!!!

Now lets us PRAY!!!

The Bo-sox have been choking and will continue to choke.

Cream rises to the top though, right?

You wanna talk about choking, nothing like losing in the NFC Championship game 3 years in a row...yikes!!! This year won't be any different either...so shut up TWAT!!!

Nothing like an 85 year drought. Maybe Pedro can beat up some more old men this year.

Serious question. What do you guys consider New England [state wise]? I'm curious b/c I come across to many suspect Patriots fans who I swear were claiming the Giants or Jets, get to choose between the Mets, Yankees, and Bo Sox, or the Rangers, Islanders, and Bruins.

New England States include, Mass, Rhody, Vermont, Maine, New Hampshire, and Connecticut. So that means all you Yankee fans in CT deserve to hang yourselves with a short rope!!!

Go REDSOX...Skiggily BOP!!!

Top Bottom