Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I need a strength program for football

Do cleans, squats, bench, deads, either b/b or d/b rows, dips and shoulder press.

If you want to through in some sort of curls and tricep movements, then go for it, but keep it simple.

Your goals for football should be speed and power into contact.
The best way to build speed is doing cleans and sprints.
Cleans, bench presses, squats and deadlifts are all great power and size builders, keep the reps inbetween 4-6 and do no more than 5 sets for each.

I play rugby and do cleans, rows, bench, shoulder press, squats and pushdowns for the triceps, I also do quite a bit of forearm work as i feel it helps my 'hand-offs' and increases most of my lifts because my grip strenght is now better.

Good luck buddy, train, eat, rest....grow

Is there like specific days I should do those on , or should i do them all on the same day and repeat the day another time that week??

It is really up to you, you can do them all on one day and do the same workouts twice a week resting a few days inbetween or split the lifts into two days and do each session once a week, i would seriously only do 2 days of weights a week if you are training and playing football aswell, it will lead to overtraining.

Good luck bro, hope that helped you!

Top Bottom