Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I LOVE the Eagles... i'm so bummed out right now

• Thread starter Thread starter madbomber31
  • Start date Start date
M

madbomber31

honestly... i LOVE that team.. i feel like i was just dumped by someone i really loved...

some people hate T.O. but when asked all they can say is because of how he is.. how is he? he is passionate about the game and entertaining... he gives it 100% whether he is with garcia or mcnabb.... the dude is a player... you NEVER HAVE HEARD ANYTHING negative off field.. he doesnt get in fights, run over cops (moss), hang with the wrong guys...

he plays football.

damn, i am so tired of this "wait till next year" bull shit...

gotta have hope in the team still but this sucks... i wanted to see a healthy run in the playoffs... first it was mcnabb, then westbrook, and now owens.

win the NFC and best case scenario owens sees some action in the superbowl...

I'm a big fan of TO too.. he makes the game fun..and he only celebrates BECAUSE HE CAN.. keep him out of the end zone = no celebration.. when they lose, or he doesn't perform.. he doesn't talk shit or make excuses.

remember when he kept running out and putting the ball in the middle of the star againt Dallas that time?

relax bro, he really has a month before we need him.

You know who I am sick of......Pinkston!! I'm sick of his aligator arm half assin bullshit. He's afraid to get hit going over the middle. You know you're gonna get hit anyway so catch the fucking ball.

dude, last week was HORRIBLE... but to do it again after claiming he lost the fucking ball in the lights... what the hell???

we need him in 7 weeks... BEST CASE is he'll be somewhat involved for the superbowl... someone said he was quoted as saying he'll need to be tied down not to play in the superbowl...

i'm hoping man.. cuz this sucks...

i'd like to see westy and levens start running the ball a lot more.

Wide receivers are brave, tough sons of bitches. I would never play that position.

BLITZ99 said:
dude, last week was HORRIBLE... but to do it again after claiming he lost the fucking ball in the lights... what the hell???

we need him in 7 weeks... BEST CASE is he'll be somewhat involved for the superbowl... someone said he was quoted as saying he'll need to be tied down not to play in the superbowl...

i'm hoping man.. cuz this sucks...

i'd like to see westy and levens start running the ball a lot more.

yeah he said you would have to put him in a straight jacket to keep him out of the super bowl.....i think hes definatly gonna play agian this year cause they eagles WILL be in that final game this year...you best beleive it all u haters....this team is still way better then they were last year...as long as they got westbrook im straght....its on peoples you'll see!!!!

Top Bottom