Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I loath high school football right now

SoreArms

I live about a block away from a high school. On game nights (Friday nights) not only is the air filled with tubas, trombones, drums, screaming teenyboppers and a megaphoned announcer but all the parking is gone. Friends that happen to come over on those nights wind up parking blocks away.

For the most part I put up with it and block it out by closing the doors, windows, turning the music on loud, etc.... but today just takes the cake. Sunday morning, I went out last night so I'm trying to sleep in and catch up on some rest when at about 9:00 AM the air is filled with tubas, trombones, drums, screaming teenyboppers and a megaphoned announcer. WTF, why are they playing on Sunday morning? Playoffs or something?

jesus, sounds like you should move bro'. i mean if it is that bad.

Don't feel bad, I live a few blocks away from a college football stadium. Fortunately they only have two or three games there a year; the university is in Fayetteville but they split the home games between there and here. But when there is a game, there are traffic and parking nightmares, and the noise.

They had a Rolling Stones concert there a few years ago but I got screwed, the stage was on my side of the stadium and the speakers were pointing away from me. I got screwed again for a Billy Joel/Elton John concert there, because the speakers WERE facing me.

You're such a turdley miser. Why don't get your burrito filled ass out there and support the boys?

SoreArms said:
I live about a block away from a high school. On game nights (Friday nights) not only is the air filled with tubas, trombones, drums, screaming teenyboppers and a megaphoned announcer but all the parking is gone. Friends that happen to come over on those nights wind up parking blocks away.

For the most part I put up with it and block it out by closing the doors, windows, turning the music on loud, etc.... but today just takes the cake. Sunday morning, I went out last night so I'm trying to sleep in and catch up on some rest when at about 9:00 AM the air is filled with tubas, trombones, drums, screaming teenyboppers and a megaphoned announcer. WTF, why are they playing on Sunday morning? Playoffs or something?

They'd drag you behind a truck if you lived in Texas with that attitude toward high school football.

Mr. dB said:
They'd drag you behind a truck if you lived in Texas with that attitude toward high school football.
or alabama

bitch, you don't have any friends. The high school field here doesn't have lights...guess the rich neighbors didn't want the distraction at night.

Two weeks ago we had a little riot during the football game. About 200 kids rolling around in the streets. For some reason they all decided it was a good night for a brawl. Only people arrested were the adults who got involved. Friday night football is great, but the sideshows are even better.

Top Bottom