Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I literally just lost all respect for boxing...

dylangemelli

I watched the entire pacquiao vs. bradley fight and I seriously don't know if I will watch boxing anymore. Pacquiao beat the fuck out of him from start to finish... There was literally not one thing that bradley did that showed me he won more than 1 to 2 rounds... His punches had no power behind them at all and he wasn't even landing clean shots. He was blocking punches with his face the entire fight... Manny lit him up from start to finish... Im not even a big Pacquiao fan but this was the single biggest fucking joke I have ever seen... I remember being appalled watching the first holyfield vs. lewis fight when they gave it to holyfield but this is a million times fucking worse... This is the worst screw job I have ever seen... Even worse than bret hart getting screwed by vince... Yeah, that bad!

Yeah tell me about it! I thought Bradley did better towards the end but no way did he do enough to take it. What a fcukin joke.

You've got it right Dylan.

What a FUCKING SCAM!

I just got back from watching that bullshit live in Vegas and never ever again will I go to another boxing event or order PPV ever ever again!

Is it a coincidence that a rematch date was already planned? Fucking joke, I am at a lost for words.

Boxing might as well get cancelled. I thought it was bad enough that the Klitschco's won't fight in the US but with shit like this who would?

FUCKING JOKE!

Oh and good luck getting Floyd and Pacman in the ring now.

You know Floyd is laughing his ass off in jail right now.

Rumor is hes going to fight Amir Khan ealry next year. Considering Amir wins his next fight, which he should considering Lamont Peterson tested postive and that mandatory rematch was cancelled.

Fucking boxing sucks now.

If Floyd retires BOXING IS DEAD

All the people that hate on Floyd should bend over and take one up the ass, hes the only real thing left as bad as that is to say I'm saying it!

BREAKING NEWS:

Brett Hart quoted saying "Fuck he got screwed worse than me!"

Pretty fucked how Bob Arum (Manny's Promoter) yeah it was a bad decision even though I KNOW THE REMATCH IS GOING TO MAKE A LOT OF MONEY Manny got screwed.

He the fuck talks about how much money is going to be made in the rematch?

Who? Who else?

Bob "jackass" Arum. The same guy who just signed Bradley before his last fight and the same guy who was fired by Floyd.

Run Bob run. Run from Floyd as fas as you can BITCH!

Hes more concerned about his pocket book then fight fans.

If it wasn't for that, the fight with Floyd would have happened by now, Fuck i'm so pissed off right now!

What a waste of a weekend. FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Done venting

Honestly bro, mid way through the fight, I didn't even feel like watching it... Bradley just didn't do anything... He had no power whatsoever... Even though Manny was picking him apart, lets just be honest here... Manny does not look like he used to... That's two fights in a row where he just doesn't have the energy and pop that he had... Don't get me wrong, he's still a bad motherfucker but he will not beat Floyd if they do fight... Trust me on that one... Manny has taken a lot of abuse over the years and that will eventually get to you and each fight, he's slowing a bit more and a bit more plus he just isn't mean anymore... I don't think he has it in his heart to go for the kill like he once did... I am telling you right now, he was robbed so badly in that fight and it was literally the worst screwing I have ever seen, but he will not beat Floyd looking the way he does...

I totally agree, Manny is not the same Manny. I have always been a Floyd fan waaay before I was a Manny fan. Sure Floyd talks alot but I think its great for the sport. Ali did it back in his day and people loved him for it. Floyd does and people shit all over him for doing so...sure bragging about the money doesn't help. But if it wasn't for his mouth would he get the money he is? If he was a quite guy I don't think he would get the big pay days and you know for sure Floyd would not have been so polite with the hiway robbery with both witnessed. Another black eye for boxing, its a shame. I should say its a 10 count, boxing is officially done.

One of the 2 biggest guys they have gets robbed that bad and nothing happens except a rematch? First Amir Khan (another up and comer) gets screwed against Peterson and now this. They took two points away for pushing from Khan when nowhere in the rule book does it say anything about deducting points for pushing.

I can understand judges screwing up in UFC on points considering there are only 3-5 rounds and there are a lot of things happening, kicks, punches, take downs etc..

But when the punch stat numbers are that lop-sided there is no way a judge let alone 2 judges could fuck up that bad. Sure the judges don't see the punch stat figure but they did see the same fight we were watching, didn't they? I'm no judge but correct me if i'm wrong. Bradley one what? 3 rounds maybe?

Bob Arum is the new Don King but instead of fucking over the fighters hes fucking over what little fans they have left by letting shit like this happen without making a complaint to the commision.

Top Bottom