Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I like test E and want to use it with EQ for bulking

Kaiweoi

205 lbs and 6’3”
what do you think about using test E and EQ on my next cycle for bulking?
I’m hoping you can give me some advice
my test E dose will be 250mgs a week. And Equipoise I was thinking anywhere from 300 up to 700 mg a week.
What is the prime dose that you recommend for 12 weeks if I want to get in some good bulking?
I plan on hitting the buffet at least three times a week and really bulking up nicely

Test E 250-300/wk
EQ 450/wk
Run it for 14 weeks.
Make sure you have organ support and PCT on hand before you start.
Also, don;t hit the buffet. Eat lots of clean foods consistently or your just gonna get fat.

205 lbs and 6’3”
my test E dose will be 250mgs a week. And Equipoise I was thinking anywhere from 300 up to 700 mg a week.
What is the prime dose that you recommend for 12 weeks if I want to get in some good bulking?
I plan on hitting the buffet at least three times a week and really bulking up nicely
i like the eq lower than test myself
300mgs test 200mgs eq with winny

205 lbs and 6’3”
No.

Look at every successful logger and how they meal prep to the win

ugfreak has the best injectables and orals that will fit what you are looking for

keep the cycle simple 1 injectable and 1 oral don't do more than that

Top Bottom