Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I know nothing. Someone give me a complete plan please.

man_advanced

Ok, so I don't know anything about anabolic steroids besides they do the damn job. I know theres a tonnn of different kinds so i dont know where to begin. Im 25, 6'1, 195lbs. I really dont understand where the hell people get them either. If someone could help me out there thatd be great. I just don't get how everyone has access. But I'm going to start looking if no one can help me. But I need to know the names of the types Im looking for. So what is recommended for me as a first time user. What should I take and for how long? Should it def be injectable? What do I ask for? Help please. And please don't get all corney on me, everyone has not known anything about steroids at some point...

Ok, so I don't know anything about anabolic steroids besides they do the damn job. I know theres a tonnn of different kinds so i dont know where to begin. Im 25, 6'1, 195lbs. I really dont understand where the hell people get them either. If someone could help me out there thatd be great. I just don't get how everyone has access. But I'm going to start looking if no one can help me. But I need to know the names of the types Im looking for. So what is recommended for me as a first time user. What should I take and for how long? Should it def be injectable? What do I ask for? Help please. And please don't get all corney on me, everyone has not known anything about steroids at some point...

No one is going to do the homework for you bro, click on the stickies and read "steroid 101" hell read all the stickies and you'll know everything you could want to know. If you're curios about different stacks like test and tren just type it into the search bar cause there are thousands if threads about them that have good info. Read around this site for a while to learn first.

Learn what each compound does and at what dose.
Learn what compounds counteract with each other
What's used for cutting and bulking
Know what a pct is and how to run one properly for your cycle.
There's just too much info on this site that you can't find it yourself.

You should be glad that I got here before some of our......um.......tesy-er members......:verygood:

A couple of things - you wont be very well recieved here if it seems like you havent done your own research first (which you clearly havent). The members here want people, especially first time users, to really learn what it is that they are doing and what theyre putting into their bodies, and being spoonfed the information is not the best way to learn.

There are plenty of websites out there that have very good information on what different types of steroids do, their effects, their side effects, their manner of administration, proper dosing, etc. If you go and google "Steroid profiles" or something of the sort you should come up with one of these.

The type of AAS that you're going to want is dependent on what you're trying to do. Are you trying to cut weight? Are you trying to put on lean, good quality mass? Are you trying to put on a ton of mass and dont really care much about water retention and side effects? Things like that will determine whats good for you to start with.

What this site prefers is that you go and look at some of the options, do lots of research, come back with a cycle in mind, and present it. Then the really knowledgeable members will tweak it and fix it up for you.

As far as where to get AAS from, thats something that is against our board rules to talk about. All I can tell you is 1) do NOT respond to private messages regarding sources - asking for a source is a very easy way to get scammed by private message. Make sure all of your discussion stays out here in this thread whee everyone can see it. And 2) I can also tell you that there are sites out there that deal specifically with source discussion - but you really shouldnt be worrying about that until you've done what I outlined previously.

Hope you take all of this to heart

Read up on proper nutrition first as this is the most important aspect. Then read up on pct and why its necessary. Then read up on beginner cycles like test only. Learn the dangers and how to counter act them. Then come back and post your cycle and we can critique it.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using EliteFitness

you are right.. we didn't know about AAS either at some point. but its sites like these that help educate through experience and knowledge.

so keep reading on here and it will come to you. you got good advice above especially reading the steroids 101 sticky. i would start there and then go from there

Top Bottom