Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I guess Cleveland is throwing in the towel

yeah I'm staying in Cleveland this week for work and that's all everyone is talking about, if you can understand what they're saying.

The expos are freaking me out. I've been to 10 games this season and now i fell like taking them all in. They are truly exciting to watch! I'm gonna drive down to Toronto to watch them play the jays this weekend. LOOK OUT YOU HICKS FROM ATL DA 'SPOS R COMIN!

The Nature Boy said:
yeah I'm staying in Cleveland this week for work and that's all everyone is talking about, if you can understand what they're saying.

betta watch ya mouf this week nugs.. i might just come up and kick your goat loving ass..

Cure said:
The expos are freaking me out. I've been to 10 games this season and now i fell like taking them all in. They are truly exciting to watch! I'm gonna drive down to Toronto to watch them play the jays this weekend. LOOK OUT YOU HICKS FROM ATL DA 'SPOS R COMIN!

You are insane if you believe that.

Days of the Tantric said:
Frank Robinson must be serious about making a run at this. I'm not sure that's what the league had in mind when they put him there.

LOL.....ya no shit. They forgot to tell him they are trying to "Contract" Montreal.

Go Twins.

If they can avoid their post all-star break slump of last year they should walk away with the central.

If baseball makes it that long.

I'm still worried there will be a strike in August and all of this talk will be moot.

bigschweeler said:
Go Twins.

If they can avoid their post all-star break slump of last year they should walk away with the central.

If baseball makes it that long.

I'm still worried there will be a strike in August and all of this talk will be moot.

A strike is inevitable. :bawling:

Top Bottom