Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I got no respect for Tyson

PICK3

First the Holyfield bullshit ... then reading this account of last nights fight:

Tyson tried to break McBride's arm in the final round, then tried to hit him low. When all else failed he aimed his head at McBride's forehead, butting him and opening a cut next to his left eye.

Fuck Iron Mike! I have no respect for him and I'd tell that to him to his fucked up tatted up face.

I used to love that guy :worried:

s w o l e said:
I used to love that guy :worried:

Me too, when he was in his prime. After watching last night's performance, however, I have come to the conclusion that he now has no heart, little skill, and is a waste of oxygen. Its sad that he came to this end, instead of retiring with some dignity after a successful career. I guess being around Don King will do that to a person though.

Zig

40MM debt can do that you... expect Michael Jackson to become something similar... oh, wait... he is already something similar

pintoca said:
40MM debt can do that you... expect Michael Jackson to become something similar... oh, wait... he is already something similar
What's that? Iron Mike sleeps with kids?

Top Bottom