Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I don't care what anyone says, but I'd love to see this

hanselthecaretaker

High End Bro
Platinum
Y! SPORTS

I doubt it would happen, but I bet if he was in good enough condition he could still school most of the punks in the league today.

I remember those two games being back to back as well.

And just for fun-

Michael Jordan's 23 Greatest Games as a Washington Wizard | Bleacher Report

One of my favorites was the left-handed hook he made for his last shot of the Wizards/Hawks game on 12/17/02-

Late in the fourth quarter, with the home team trying to rally, fans were yelling at Jordan to take the ball to the basket. He did just that, making a reverse layup with 3:33 left to tie his previous high this season. Then he lofted a left-handed hook over Theo Ratliff for his final basket.

``I've been working on that,'' Jordan quipped. ``I had confidence I could do it, or obviously I wouldn't have done it. I wasn't going to settle on a jump shot.''

he said before the last time he retired that he may try to make a comeback at 50. He still goes to practice with the Bobcats every now and then and supposedly, according to them, he still got his 1v1. He obviously can't play a full season for 40 minutes a game but he might be able to come in for 10-15 minutes off the bench and give a team 10 points. I think it would be awesome.

Top Bottom