Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I cant wait till the super bowl is over..!

• Thread starter Thread starter Kano
  • Start date Start date
K

Kano

So all this talk can stop.. The stars of this game are going to be manning dallas clark for indy.. Bears thomas jones.. The bears defense is not going to get to manning indy offense line is to strong.. Secind indy wides wont get much play cause the bears will be playing prevent most of the game. which will lead to passes to adi and dallas clark. Which then would lead to ullacker covering dallas clark which is not good. Now once clark gets past urlcaker the safety will have to come help when that happens wayne of harr will be one on one ouch.. Great note for the bears is that they have a awesome run game.. and indy run defense sucks even through its been good as of late.. I thinkk dwinght freeney will get to grossman and cause him to fumble! Watch all this is going to happen and if rex thows int they are going to be in the middle of the field.. The game is going to be a wild one cause of the rain and wind.. The bears have a excellent shot of winiing this cause of the conditions.. They need to run and run and run at indy wear them down.. Watch this is exactly how the game is going to go.

samoth said:
Hmm... I didn't think about that.

If it weren't -30F here, I'd probably walk to one...

:cow:

rent a bus and bring everyone with you

hertz

Top Bottom