Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I am sick of hearing that Norv Turner is an offensive genius!

Longhorn85

He had powerful running backs at Dallas, Washington, San Diego and now at Miami. So he knows to give them the ball, duh! Still he doesn't do it enough. Last night the Dolphins got the ball back with the lead and 3 minutes left. Ricky Williams could do no wrong yet he has Jay "Dumbo" Fiedler out there throwing incomplete passes, stopping the clock and turning the ball back over to Denver to score what should have been the game-winning drive.

Miraculously the fish got it back and scored in 40 seconds.

norv turner has my respect---but he did have a lot of weapons at dallas

they seemed to get the ball to everyone prettty evenly though

between novachec, smith, harper, irvin, and occasionally to moose

i thought wanstedt was a great coach until he went to chicago and screwed everything up.---let harbaugh go ????????????

Norv Turner is that guy that is in the right place at the right time everytime. He has fundamental skills as far as his job is concerned. "The greatest", nah. Good though but not great.

Fiedler is a marginal to good athlete. Ricky Williams is a machine that gets stronger as it runs longer. You could take a hockey player and stick him up in the booth and he might be able to figure out what plays to call.

Top Bottom