Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Huge k hits !!

hurricane

Executive Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chairman Member
for free .. here is how

goto bookie section ..bet an event of your choice(football/baseball/soccer/mma WHATEVER) and post remarks about the event in the thread u just bet..:artist:.

u can bet 10,000 k and ill hit u with k hitz of over 250,000.. u cant lose..

here is the bookie section link for lazy mofo's......>Karma Bookie - EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Forums

Karmic Power: 151784
Karma Hits: 758447723
hurricane has moved beyond the Karma Universe.

WTF. How was all this karma created with a zero-sum-game system?

FISHY

:cow:

What's up?!

Not much here. Considering going MBA route. Enjoying weather and nature preserve in our backyard. How've things been with you?

nm, just doing work up at ohio state for a couple more years....
making some short films on the side and bartending.
working on a feature film to make within the next two years. I already have the screenplay finalized.

you still in michigan?

nm, just doing work up at ohio state for a couple more years....
making some short films on the side and bartending.
working on a feature film to make within the next two years. I already have the screenplay finalized.

you still in michigan?

Wait, you're doing what? Is this a post-grad/grad thing, nonprofit, or paying gig? How'd you get into that kinda stuff?

Yeah, we're still here. I found an island for us to raid, although I don't know if she's still watching C&F, lol.

Top Bottom