Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

how would you run GW501516 and ostarine mk2866?

Zuisowe

I’m looking to do a simple stack of gw501516 cardarine and ostarine mk
my plan is 25mgs of each for 16 weeks. That is what I am planning atleast. But I wouldn’t mine shortening it or lowering the doses to save some money in the process so I have more left over for our future cycle.
My stats are five foot nine and I weigh around 210 pounds I would like to lose some fat and conserve my muscle that I do have

my plan is 25mgs of each for 16 weeks. That is what I am planning atleast. But I wouldn’t mine shortening it or lowering the doses to save some money in the process so I have more left over for our future cycle.
My stats are five foot nine and I weigh around 210 pounds I would like to lose some fat and conserve my muscle that I do have
8 weeks is a good start
25mgs ostarine
20mgs cardarine
but add n2guard daily to this

Start here: https://www.elitefitness.com/articles/sarms/ for dosing info

I suggest you add some rad to this stack, testolone around 20mgs

make sure you do 25-50mgs of ostarine as a male

with all sarms you need n2guard for sure

Top Bottom