Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

how to use test prop with other steroids

yiskfehei

My stats are pretty modest I’m 6’4” I’m 218 lbs with around 16% body fat and I’m 48 years old
interested in trying out testosterone propionate and I would like to mix it in the same syringe to cut back on post injection pain
although this is not the first time I’ve used it this will be the first time I’ve actually used it in a stack.
What advice can you give me on whether I should add it to equipoise or primo?
I’m most intereted in putting on moderate bulk.

My stats are pretty modest I’m 6’4” I’m 218 lbs with around 16% body fat and I’m 48 years old
interested in trying out testosterone propionate and I would like to mix it in the same syringe to cut back on post injection pain
although this is not the first time I’ve used it this will be the first time I’ve actually used it in a stack.
What advice can you give me on whether I should add it to equipoise or primo?
I’m most intereted in putting on moderate bulk.
test prop i would not use if you want to do eq or primo

use test enan with some eq 200mgs each

just understand the amount of injections you will have to do if you use test prop with a longer ester like primo or eq.. you certainly can stack them but you will be pinning several times per week... i would be far more inclined to go with test cypionate or enanthate with them

Top Bottom