Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How to get wicked strong

NOOBphaggot

Sup faggets. Approaching the end of my first cycle, feelsgoodman. Just 350 mg/week of Turinabol, been seeing decent gains. Looking to try something more androgenic though, as I'm given to understand that that's how you gain a lot of strength? That's my goal, to be a mean, wicked, strong motherfucker while still aesthetic. What would you recommend, and how to combat androgenic related side effects? Don't wanna go bald and have pimples all over my face.

15 % body fat? I dunno, something like that. I weigh 225 lbs at 6 foot 3 inches. 22 years old.

Maxes are at about
500 lbs deadlift
350 lbs squat
200 lbs push press
250 lbs bench press

Please give stats, including age.
What more stats do you need than the ones I posted? I'm 22 years old.

Particularly I would like to get more weight overhead.
I believe androgenic steroids would help greatly with that, given the androgen receptor distribution of the male body?

Have a nice timeout, learn some respect.

Sup faggets. Approaching the end of my first cycle, feelsgoodman. Just 350 mg/week of Turinabol, been seeing decent gains. Looking to try something more androgenic though, as I'm given to understand that that's how you gain a lot of strength? That's my goal, to be a mean, wicked, strong motherfucker while still aesthetic. What would you recommend, and how to combat androgenic related side effects? Don't wanna go bald and have pimples all over my face.

15 % body fat? I dunno, something like that. I weigh 225 lbs at 6 foot 3 inches. 22 years old.

Maxes are at about
500 lbs deadlift
350 lbs squat
200 lbs push press
250 lbs bench press

Wow this guys a fuckin joke

Sounds like a terrible troll attempt .. or some douche from bb.com

Sent from my HTC Sensation XL with Beats Audio X315e using EliteFitness

Top Bottom