Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How much Nolvadex to take while on deca?

CorMega

I've been doing Deca only now for 4 weeks. I'm doing the 10 week 400mg a week cycle. I will be using clomid at the end of the cycle and have been curious about what else i should be using along with it. I know I should have started test with the deca. But should I throw some nolvadex in with it, and if so how much? Plus, I do have a source now that I can get whatever I want. If there's something you guys think I should throw in at this point in my cycle let me know.

If you are using only Deca you maybe not need nolv. Deca have very poor affinity to became in estrogen. By the way, its acting is like progestin activity.If you will use test that is other question.

Some say that Nolva will work with Deca, not because of the ability to block estrogen, but the ability to reduce I-gf1 which is linked to Gyno. N-dex also does a really good job at deactivating, so to speak the mechanisms that gyno is created at the nipple

So should I get some test now and throw it in this far into the cycle? If so how much should I use? I weigh 180 lbs

If you want to add some test I recommend to use Sust at 500 mg/week. That is the last cycle that I used and I gained 20 pounds, little bloat. Because you started used test a little late, think about to extend your cycle two more weeks, because Sust is a long acting compound.
With test, consider use Nolv. Maybe you are not too prone to gyno, so use it sparingly ( not much frecuent ). For example, in my cycle I used 20 mg each three days and was enough. Some people recommend to use Nolv only when gyno appear, but I prefer use it more frecuently because have some benefical properties like dismish bad cholesterol

add test at any quantity you want (500mg for example) and keep it running for at least 4 weeks after your last deca shot. deca not only inhibits HPTA, it also desensitizes the testes to LH; most people crash brutal after a deca only cycle because even if you restore HPTA with clomid's help your testes won't make test for some weeks because of this desentizitation. If you give then a couple of weeks rest by using test only recovery will be easier.

Top Bottom