Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How much can i expect to gain?

justlol1

Hi, this is my first cicle and i wanted to know if u could estimate how much can i gain from this cycle.

Stats:

20yrs old
5'11
165lbs
bf 10-11%

Calories: 3200 a day 4 high carb days - 3 low carbs

highcarb day:

244p
72f
407carbs

3200calories~

cycle:

6weeks cycle

350mg deca/w 6weeks
30mg winstrol p/day week 1-3
dianabol 30mg p/day week 3-6
10mg nolvadex p/day week 1-6
alpha lipoic acid 100mg p/day week 1-6

pct

nolvadex 20mg p/day week 7-8-9
HCG 2500 ui 2 times a week week 7-8
clomid week 9-10-11 100mg p/day and 50mg p/day last week

Its impossible to estimate anything. Depends on how you train, sleep, eat, on your stress in the background, on your reference points, how legit is the gear, how your body responds to it, how you recover, etc etc

Its impossible to estimate anything. Depends on how you train, sleep, eat, on your stress in the background, on your reference points, how legit is the gear, how your body responds to it, how you recover, etc etc

Diet is on point, same with train and sleep.

Gear is pretty legit, my trainer uses the same and he's and IFBB PRO

Here's a pic before cycle if it helps for something

15175605_774508342701739_374108638_n.jpg

That is a question no one can answer. The best thing I can come up with though is that you will gain the same amount as if you don't run the cycle. It all comes down to diet and training consistency and at your age test levels are just starting to peak. No need for steroids unless you want to be a slave to the needle for life.

It's a hard question to answer. It depends on your diet, genetics, age, training style, lifestyle etc.

If you gain 20 pounds on a cycle and keep 15 pounds, that would be considered a VERY effective first cycle.

The best thing you can do to ensure you keep all the gains you made from your cycle is run a very good PCT protocol.

You never want to use HCG in a PCT protocol because it is suppressive of natural testosterone production. Read this: http://www.evolutionary.org/hcg-dangers-exposed/

After your cycle run the perfect PCT protocol -> http://www.evolutionary.org/the-perfect-post-cycle-therapy-pct/
The perfect PCT protocol will ensure you keep all the gains you made on your steroid cycle and your natural testosterone production fully recovers.

It looks like this
-The day after your last injection, start a good natural testosterone booster like HCGenrate ES from n2bm.com at 5 capules/day
-2 weeks after your last injection, start the rest of the PCT drugs (clomid, nolvadex, aromasin, cardarine, ostarine)

Diet is on point, same with train and sleep.

Gear is pretty legit, my trainer uses the same and he's and IFBB PRO

Here's a pic before cycle if it helps for something

15175605_774508342701739_374108638_n.jpg
if training and diet were on point you wouldn't be 40 pounds underweight for your height. it sounds like you are going to do it no matter what. all I ask is you understand what you are getting into, you will cause permanent damage to your HPTA

i would recommend you use SARM's for the next few years first. they are way less suppressive and dangerous than steroids. remember if you use steroids before you are 25 you will cause permanent damage to the HPTA. this means inability to have children and having to go on TRT for life at a very young age

Top Bottom