Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How many injections can i look forward to a lump?

aguynamerobbie

I'm on my 2nd cycle of test its 400mg of enan and cyp in one vial made by dynasty labs. 24 hours after my 1st injection i had a lump the size of a football on my ass! it was so excruciatingly painful i could not work out, 2nd week i have a lump not as painful or big and i able to work out albeit uncomfortably.

Will this stop happening? im trying to get in and do serious work at the gym. its very odd, NEVER happened during my 1st cycle of test enan.

You might get varied answers to this question but in my experience, any gear that gave me post-injection pain and/or swelling continued to do so. There was no getting used to it.

That sucks to hear! But i have read that new/virgin muscles are more prone to lumps and you build a tolerance. Sense my second lump is smaller and less painful in comparison to the 1st im curious to see and hope my body adjusts.

Top Bottom